CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Guest Nail Stamping - Sister Kidnap!

Hey everyone! I recently had the pleasure of kidnapping my two sisters and making them let me do their nails! *insertevillaugh* We are so alike it's not even funny...so of course they both wanted skulls. I was happy to oblige.

This first picture is the nail art I did on my sister Cathy. She wanted black with polka dots...a favorite combination of mine. I used a Misa black because it's the best one coat black I know and a Sally Hansen white for the stamping. The polka dots were on a Konad plate and the skull was from Bundle Monster.


This design was what my sister Gina picked out. The base color was a really pretty Revlon gunmetal gray shade that she had floating around her purse. I'm sure I used China Glaze Millennium for the stamping. The swirls were a Konad plate (one I've used a million times) and the skull was Bundle Monster.


On to the business! If you read this blog...and would like to do a guest look...let me know! You can email me at maria@vaccarino.com or find me on Facebook! I'm currently looking for reviews, makeup looks or nail art. Give me a jingle.

3 comments:

Pili said...

I want to be kidnapped by you and get cool nails done!

Gothcupcake said...

What is a Konad plate? Those nails look amazing!

Concertina said...

Mary, Konad is a brand of nail stamping system. They are metal plates with laser cut recesses in them in the form of images. You paint nail polish over the image, scrape off the excess and then use a rubber "stamp" to pick up the remaining polish and apply it to the nail. That's how I get all the really cool designs you see.